Coquitlam Is the third-largest school district In British Columbia with 30, Port Moody and Port Coqultiam, and the villages of Belcarra and Anmore. The total population in the Tri-Cities area is 206,000 spread over 200 square kilometers.
- Consistently rated by British Columbia Ministry of Education as one of the best districts In the province
- New “state-of-the-art. schools with the latest equipment and technology
- Safe and affluent community
- Situated between the Pacific Ocean and the Fraser River in scenic natural surroundings – close to Vancouver and Whistler
- Tradition of over 55 years of academic excellence and scholarship
- Largest International Education Program in Canada
- Third largest school district In BC with 30,00 students In 66 schools
- Eight secondary schools: Dr. Charles Best. Gleneagle, Port Moody. Riverside. Terry Fox, Centennial, Heritage Woods, and Pinetree
- Wide variety of academic and career programs as well as ESL for students in grades Kindergarten to 5 (elementary), grades 6 to 8 (middle) and grades 9 to 12 (secondary)
- History of academic excellence and scholarship
- Secondary school graduation certificate recognized by all Canadian and US universities
- ESL – trained teachers provide support to international students
- Located close to Simon Fraser University, Douglas College and the University of British Columbia
- Excellent homestay, athletic and outdoor opportunities available.